Whether you already have riding experience or this is your first time, you won’t be disappointed! We have a variety of school horses for participants to ride and care is taken to match each student to the right horse. Check out our Lesson Horse page to meet our horses!
Participants with riding experience may choose to ride either English or Western and will enjoy many activities on horseback including jumping, barrel racing, pole bending, vaulting, and other mounted games and activities. Come see why so many call our Camp the best week of summer!
Summer Camp Experiences:
- Properly grooming and tacking up the horse
- Basic horse care and equipment
- Two mounted activities per day, for a minimum of 90 minutes in the saddle
- Specialty activities such as vaulting (gymnastics on horseback)
- The chance to form a relationship with one of our wonderful horses
Eventing camp is for intermediate to advanced riders who love to jump! Schooling sessions include dressage, stadium, and cross country jumping. Like all of our camps, eventing camp is open to both kids and adults.
Camp Hours: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM, Monday-Friday
Cost: $395 per week. Includes use of one of our horses or board if you choose to bring your own. $25 discount if registration and payment are received by June 1st! Eventing camp carries an additional $25 fee for cross country schooling.